Portofino Red and in super original condition throughout...
- Finished in Portofino Red with dark grey vinyl seats.
- The exterior of the Defender is in super condition with gleaming original paintwork and decals.
- The bulkheads is in very good condition and is free from corrosion, as is the chassis which has been Dinitrolled. The rear chassis cross member has been replaced and new door hinges recently fitted.
- The interior is likewise original and unmolested. The passenger seat base has a few small stitch seam repairs, and a new OEM roof lining has recently been fitted. A high quality ‘Kenwood’ head unit and ‘Audison’ speakers have been recently installed. All interior panels and dashboard are excellent, with none of the usual cracking, splitting or breakages usually found. The rubber floor mats and surrounds have a few age-related marks.
- Recent recipient of new Wolf HD wheels and Bridgestone KM02 AT tyres.
- Complete with its original book pack and original toolkit.
- Good service history and recent MOT, the Defender has recently been to respected marque specialists, Foleys, where it was the recipient of a new cambelt, along with new differential oils, gearbox and transfer case oils.
- Only 46,638 miles with just 3 owners - 2 of which were from the same family.
- It is USA exportable and can of course be ‘converted’ into a ‘Hardtop’ or ’Soft-top’ if desired.