- four Plus Six variants are available at launch, known as the Morgan Plus Six, Plus Six Touring, Plus Six First Edition – Moonstone and Plus Six First Edition – Emerald variants
- the Morgan Plus Six Touring variant includes a lightweight composite hardtop, luggage rack and driving spot lights as standard
- a newly styled 19” multi spoke alloy wheel is available
- remote central locking is standard on all Plus Six variants
- a newly introduced Pebble Grain leather is installed in to the interior as standard on the Plus Six with a Premium Soft Grain leather interior available as an option
- premium saddle leather details enhance the interior door handles and seat belt guides
- the seat backs can be specified as either leather wrapped or painted in gloss black or to match the body colour
- an optional puddle lighting system is now available for the fist time on any Morgan
- automatic headlights have been introduced, as standard, for the first time ever on a Morgan.
First Edition – Emerald
The First Edition Emerald Plus Six provides an updated twist on one of the most celebrated Morgan colour combinations ever. A metallic green paint finish offers a more contemporary twist on British racing green, whilst rich tan soft grain leather from Morgan’s premium range features heavily on the interior, complimented by a matte finish walnut dashboard and centre console. The exterior highlights of the First Edition Emerald Plus Six are the body coloured composite hard top, as well as the First Edition Frozen Grey pack that encompasses the 19inch Plus Six wheels, a-posts, stone guard and side screen surrounds. The all-new seats feature leather wrapped seat backs and quilted twin needle stitched seat centres.
First Edition – Moonstone
The First Edition Moonstone Plus Six offers a modern twist on Morgan’s iconic silhouette. It’s ice blue metallic exterior paint colour matches perfectly alongside the new 19inch Plus Six wheels finished in frozen grey. Additional frozen grey details include a-posts, stone guard and side screen surrounds, all comprising together to provide a contemporary aesthetic. A body coloured composite hard top offers year round usability and transforms the model into a coupe, whilst driving spot lights give the front an even more purposeful look. The dashboard is completed in body colour, nicely contrasting with a gloss black centre console that flows through the centre of the new seats and matches the mohair hood pack. Trimmed in dark blue soft grain premium leather, the new seats feature square box stitch centres and body colour seat back tailoring.
Choosing the specification of your new Morgan is an exciting and creative process. Customers are welcomed to select from an almost infinite range of colours and specification options, creating their dream Morgan and personalising it to their individual tastes. Be it more traditional or more contemporary, each new Morgan built is a true one off. Configure your new Morgan and contact us today.
|Engine||BMW 2019 B58 TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine|
|Gearbox||8-speed Automatic with Sport, Plus and Manual shift modes|
|Max Power||250kw (335 bhp) @ 6,500rpm|
|Max Torque||500Nm (369 lb/ft)|
|Performance 0 – 62mph||4.2 seconds|
|Top Speed||166mph (267 kph)|
|Combined MPG||38.2mpg (7.4L/100km)|
|List price inc. VAT||from £77,995.00*|